Mystery SPS Id please!

  • Thread starter Thread starter TiaDav
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

TiaDav

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 31, 2016
Messages
27
Reaction score
32
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpg
 
I'm not sure about all pictured, I think the middle pavona is a golden (which is why I was excited!) but unsure of all the rest. Maybe ponape birds nest, some kind of monti, and another kind of monti... The top left two both glow green under blue LEDs if that helps!
 
Looks a lot like one of the ones in brood stock! I bet you are correct.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new