Mystery tentacles

  • Thread starter Thread starter RosieSkys
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

RosieSkys

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 26, 2019
Messages
211
Reaction score
118
Location
Oregon
What state or country do you live in
Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any thoughts on what kind of coral these tiny tentacles go to? I bought live rock from a tank breakdown to quick cycle my 55G and cool little things keep popping up!

20260524_154730.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new