Mystic Monti in trouble HELP!!!!

Reloadeddevil

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 14, 2010
Messages
414
Reaction score
37
Location
Fairfax, VA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Today when i was looking throught the tank i came across my mystic monti and noticed whitish area on the monti. Any idea what it might be or whats causing it. Any help would be grear.
2a051505201af395e792e4fcd78a614d.jpg
2a051505201af395e792e4fcd78a614d.jpg


2a051505201af395e792e4fcd78a614d.jpg
 
Thats what i thought at first but there is another frag of same monti on the sand bed and has the same condition
4ee1614c9e23de28110749978a11ff76.jpg
 
Has Alk changed or any other parameters? Any Nudibranch present? I see some small white specs in the first pic. Maybe sand. What type of lightning?
 
I just checked Basic parameters such as Mg, Kalk, Ca, nitrates, salinity they all checked out. I used salifert test kits. Couple of days ago it fell on top of my zoa colony, but didnt see any spots right away.
 
I just checked Basic parameters such as Mg, Kalk, Ca, nitrates, salinity they all checked out. I used salifert test kits. Couple of days ago it fell on top of my zoa colony, but didnt see any spots right away.
Well you say "they check out" but what are the exact parameters?
Nudibranch?
Montipora eating NB
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 29.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new