• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Mythical Corals Bouncing Eclectus Mature with bounces!!!!

jlines

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Up for grabs is my one and only Mythical corals bouncing Eclectus mushroom with beautiful bounces and amazing color!
This is the real deal with linage from mythical corals. With the mushroom you will get the original receipt and card from mythical corals to ensure it’s linage. Mushroom is about a quarter in size with amazing bubbles and plenty of potential to become a really incredible shroom. FEEL FREE TO ASK ANY PHOTOS OR VIDEOS NEEDED.

$2500 shipped/no trades.

there is NO DOA because I do not have another one to replace it with. However, It will be very well packaged with plenty of insulation and water to ensure its safety.
I am not responsible for late or lost delivery, any acts of god or delayed transport.

OP
OP
jlines

jlines

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To make this the best deal on a linaged mature bouncing Eclectus on R2R, the price is now $2000 shipped if purchased within the next 24 hours. Remember guys this is not a baby, no wondering if it will produce bounces as some babies never do. This is the REAL DEAL

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 87.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back