Myzislow 29g Sumpless SPS Warground....

  • Thread starter Thread starter inactive
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Thanks for the vid dude, sorry the tank wasn't looking it's best. If it wasn't for the brown sunset monti the size of a dinner plate maybe more of the tank would have been shown :neutral: Man I can't wait to upgrade...
 
Last edited:
I'm hoping youtube spits a 720p version out. I highly doubt it since these files touched XP for a second... hmm, either way this is only the 1st vid. I was watching the blastomussa last night on the new computer at like 1:30am... DROOL!
 
Salinas represents!-cool vid Kraylen =)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 30.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new