OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm sorry. That wasn't right. I know you genuinely love them all. You care for them too well not to.

I went to the lfs again earlier to pick up a pot of fish food and a coral I forgot yesterday! ;)
When I got back it came over, we had a little chat!
The fire fish is back to it's normal activity at the right level in the water column, we will see!

... maybe a new fish might distract it! ;)

Raege

I’m a leaf on the wind watch me soar
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I havent been a good spammer in some time sry :rolleyes:

62C30FE4-4E4D-453B-9EBE-512B32E1F1A7.jpeg

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Someone just called me an idiot and stupid about the fish introduction on fb, I might be banned from my lfs page.
All the joy of the new introductions gone, he has been double dared to say that to my face, crapping down his neck once I had removed his head might have been mentioned!

DSC_0581 (1024x628).jpg

Raege

I’m a leaf on the wind watch me soar
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Someone just called me an idiot and stupid about the fish introduction on fb, I might be banned from my lfs page.
All the joy of the new introductions gone, he has been double dared to say that to my face, crapping down his neck once I had removed his head might have been mentioned!

DSC_0581 (1024x628).jpg
Love and hate the internet for the same reason people! Sry you ran into the idiot variety . I for one love your intros ❤️ .

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love and hate the internet for the same reason people! Sry you ran into the idiot variety . I for one love your intros ❤ .

People dis me about the way I run my tanks, I can deal with that, call me an idiot and stupid will raise a reaction every time!

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

DSC_0581 (1024x628).jpg
It will be much more painful when he sees your success.

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It will be much more painful when he sees your success.

No it won't, don't get mad get even, at 56 years old I won't take crap from anyone, I know lots of ways to hurt people and have the tools to hand, kind of fed up with people getting on my case! ;)

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
People dis me about the way I run my tanks, I can deal with that, call me an idiot and stupid will raise a reaction every time!
I don't see how someone can see your results and not want to try to learn from it. How do you dis success? Sounds like a jealousy issue to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.0%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 30 17.0%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 76 43.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.5%
Back