Some acros, pic one is new. :)

DSC_0129 (1) (1024x704).jpg DSC_0131 (1024x744).jpg DSC_0133 (1024x800).jpg

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wish I knew what happened to this, back left is the edge of it's twin which is fine, over about 48 hours the flesh basically dissolved and peeled off, but as you can see it has polyps out?

DSC_0126 (1024x723).jpg
You share everything, but thanks for sharing. Very weird looking. Probably not a good sign. Still cannot wait to see what it does.

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, lfs had cover but hadn't told my mate or me, ho hum I'll be in at the same time tomorrow.
I did remember live phyto that I forgot on Sunday, large glugs for both tanks. ;)

In other news, the T5s failed to switch on again but I forgot how I re set it last time! ;Facepalm

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, lfs had cover but hadn't told my mate or me, ho hum I'll be in at the same time tomorrow.
I did remember live phyto that I forgot on Sunday, large glugs for both tanks. ;)

In other news, the T5s failed to switch on again but I forgot how I re set it last time! ;Facepalm

Do you mean that you showed up at the LFS and then left because someone else was there already?

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, I always feel the staff member who was in, he's a marine biologist, be littles me and talks across me so I left him to it!

:mad:

Sorry you showed up and he was there. Very poor planning and management on behalf of the LFS. When it comes to reefkeeping, I'd put you up against any marine biologist around. As for the belittling and cross-talking; I simply do not let those things slide. Yeah, I know some people say it's sometimes better to walk away. However, I have found I always regret when I walk away without speaking my truth.

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:mad:

Sorry you showed up and he was there. Very poor planning and management on behalf of the LFS. When it comes to reefkeeping, I'd put you up against any marine biologist around. As for the belittling and cross-talking; I simply do not let those things slide. Yeah, I know some people say it's sometimes better to walk away. However, I have found I always regret when I walk away without speaking my truth.

He can be rude and I can't be dealing with rude people anywhere so I just avoid him, he is ok in small doses. ;)

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got displaced again today at the lfs, he has more need than me so it's cool, I might not pop in for a while.

What a joke. He clearly does not respect you or your time. I'd tell him to take a flying - - - k!

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What a joke. He clearly does not respect you or your time. I'd tell him to take a flying - - - k!

The guy that was in today is a friend, one of only two people outside family that has seen my tanks, he has a lot of mental health and family issues and is on benefits, he shows up a bit at random, I would rather he got the store credit. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back