OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Inside my blue sponge, I will work on getting pics. :)

DSC_0006 (1024x761).jpg

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You have no idea how annoyed my scopas scopas is right now, decided to bring the rescue home today!
I have a plan! ;)
Stage one, acclimate the scopas in the display in the bag to judge the level of aggression, surprising low btw, put the fish trap in to block the swim through but without the door on, opening to the display.
I blade cleaned the top of the divide so things can clearly see through and it the s scopas wants to see and react it can also go in the trap.
I can keep this in place for a few days if needed but the flame angel is in the cube, if needed I can swap her to the display using the trap.
R (R for rescue) scopas was released into the cube.

Stage two is to catch the baby and introduce it to the cube with a net on standby but I don't think that will be a problem due to the difference in size.

DSC_0002 (1024x683).jpg

You would have had a picture of the circus goby boy that I also picked up today but... !

I know I still have at least one in the display, I catch the occasional glimpse at feed times so it is possible I still have a pair so I decided to put the new one in the cube.
I went to add the last two cups of water and the bag had come off the hook and fallen over, no goby lol!
I wanted a pic in the bag as I might never see it again! ;Facepalm

SPR1968

No, it wasn’t expensive dear....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One of the best things about working at my lfs when needed is that I have free access to three different sumps out back, they know I don't want cheato, fish food larder topped up! :)

DSC_0002 (1024x725).jpg
I tried growing some of the red micro algae in my tank. It lasted about 5 seconds with the tangs and cost me £16!

Some if it looks stunning, well in the suppliers tank anyway!

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I tried growing some of the red micro algae in my tank. It lasted about 5 seconds with the tangs and cost me £16!

Some if it looks stunning, well in the suppliers tank anyway!

My tangs go nuts for the macros hence in the sump fuge, I bought dragons breath years ago, very expensive fish food. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 40.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 27 20.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back