Najer's zen twins.

FlexingFishSticks

View Badges
Reaction score
Thank you, I have a camera because I have the tanks, it only leaves the house to visit my lfs sometimes. ;)

Part of the pavona on the weir, the black clown goby lives on / in it but is very camera shy, that is one entrance to it's "cave" ;)

DSC_0004 (1024x718).jpg

Turbin. :)

DSC_0008 (1024x709).jpg
o_O;Snaphappy Insane detail in these photos man wow!!! What kind of camera and lens do you use if you don’t mind me asking? You should participate in the R2R POTM I’m sure you’d win every time ;Woot

Corals.com
OP
najer

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
o_O;Snaphappy Insane detail in these photos man wow!!! What kind of camera and lens do you use if you don’t mind me asking? You should participate in the R2R POTM I’m sure you’d win every time ;Woot

Thanks, I only shoot jpeg so I will never be good enough to win anything until I learn how to process raw files, I'm to lazy!
My pics are ok, the pics of the guy that taught me to try to use my camera better are awesome. :)

FlexingFishSticks

View Badges
Reaction score
Thanks, I only shoot jpeg so I will never be good enough to win anything until I learn how to process raw files, I'm to lazy!
My pics are ok, the pics of the guy that taught me to try to use my camera better are awesome. :)
You are very humble my friend. But your pictures are far from ok! Now if you want to see some ok pics please go check out my build thread :D that is where you will find “ok” pictures.....with that being said please keep the pictures coming:)

Top Shelf Aquatics

RichtheReefer21

Traveling ReefTank Freelance Photographer
View Badges
Reaction score
Under long is the description you are looking for! ;)

DSC_0002 (1024x733).jpg

With all the excitement of adding the invisible wrasse I might have forgotten to mention this. ;)

DSC_0001 (1024x683).jpg
Carl Sagan Montipora. From Si's collection.

I am seriously considering setting up a big lagoon again that was the plan that got covid cancelled but I need to figure out exactly what I want to do.
Approx 7 x 3 x 1.5 feet, there was a fish at my lfs that looked like it had the start of hlle today, I need space to take fish like this on. :)
I got a spare room now.

Hello babies!
*General thread announcement, do not post fresh water pretty much anything on my journal, it really annoys me.*

Someone is getting braver, it came all the way to my desk corner earlier until the midas blenny shoo'd it away, it is the blenny's corner as well. ;)

DSC_0006 (1024x694).jpg
Almost daddy ;) keep hunting, ull get that shot ur aiming for soon. Come on out baby!
Fishguy you are on ignore but I forgot how to hide ignored people on my journal.
Savage. Haha.
<3

The zoo. :)
I need to figure out how to get good pics of these two, because I don't turn my flow off just to take pics it is hard work trying to freeze them. ;)

DSC_0004 (1024x715).jpg

DSC_0008 (1024x764).jpg
Never a dissapointment catching up here. Beautiful snaps my friend. Hope ur doing alright. Hang tough.

OP
najer

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score

Carl Sagan Montipora. From Si's collection.

I got a spare room now.

Hello babies!

Almost daddy ;) keep hunting, ull get that shot ur aiming for soon. Come on out baby!

Savage. Haha.

<3

The zoo. :)

Never a dissapointment catching up here. Beautiful snaps my friend. Hope ur doing alright. Hang tough.

Thanks. :)

Top Shelf Aquatics
OP
najer

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I probably should have mentioned yesterday that I went to the lfs yesterday! :rolleyes:
Due to the coral munching activities of certain fish I have lost and moved a few corals so I have gaps that I need corals they won't chew to fill.
This rock came in a few months ago and no, I haven't counted them. ;)
It was a shop direct import from Vietnam and has been tucked away in the back of a coral tray.

DSC_0003 (1024x721).jpg

That is a 2 lb lump of rock which got me thinking, why would you ship a lump of rock that size, in water with just everyday shrooms on?!
They are in low light and hate me but I wanted to see how they reacted to my flow, they seem fine so I will move them later.
... to one of two spots!
This rock has been bugging me, I turned it over because the cyano on it was bugging me! ;Facepalm
It would fit in that spot but my big purple / brown cabbage frag would also fit that spot but that would mean putting the shrooms at the entrance of the scopas tangs' cave and I'm not sure it will fit without blocking the view into the scape.
Oh and it will really annoy the tangs! ;)

DSC_0005 (1024x703).jpg

LRT

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
You try putting a mandarin on a diet in a tank like mine, I know she has taken pellets in the past but I have no idea if she takes other offered foods or not, she is "voluptuous" as @Katrina71 would say! ;)

DSC_0012 (1024x739).jpg
She would have a field day here. I have pods that look like baby krill. No real natural predators so pods have sort of became pets around here. And there everywhere Lol!

Do you have a little reefing side hustle that helps you earn money to put back into your hobby?

• Yes

Votes: 107 20.3%
  • No

Votes: 200 38.0%
  • Not yet but want to

Votes: 212 40.2%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 8 1.5%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Build Your Dream Aquarium Automation System!