N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anywho, both pieces are sulky but fine!
There were two pieces a few days ago at my lfs and I nearly bought one on Friday, today only one frag and it had some old damage.
... and then I noticed the second one face planted on the bottom of the coral tray so had that one.
I only snipped the stem off the plug and it split in two so technically not my fault! ;)

DSC_0002 (1024x706).jpg

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's all a bit crowded around the turbin, I need to move a couple of things, see below so I can rotate it slightly to see it better from the desk, this is from the front.

DSC_0008 (1024x685).jpg

I bleached the stylo so I will move it later.

DSC_0011 (1024x683).jpg

... and give it a dip, I am pretty sure this is not fish damage but it is a large patch on the stem!

DSC_0012 (1024x758).jpg

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As of this Thursday coming we go go back into national covid lockdown, I re discovered an on line golf game I used to play last week. the only game I really played for years, the tanks will be back on standby!
WHICH ONE?!?!

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok the cbb has some sort of parasite that I have to deal with, it has eaten like a pig for ever and is still pinched thin at the front, it was very lethargic this morning and wouldn't take food so I easily netted it out and popped it in the sump refugium.
Only the second time I have ever done this to a fish but it got a 5 minute fresh water dip and yes I watched the seconds count down on the timer!
Hand caught to go in the dip as it was weak so this was a last resort and a few flukes came off that were not visible, I held it back in the sump for a minute until it swam out of my hand, fingers crossed.

DSC_0004 (1024x741).jpg

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok the cbb has some sort of parasite that I have to deal with, it has eaten like a pig for ever and is still pinched thin at the front, it was very lethargic this morning and wouldn't take food so I easily netted it out and popped it in the sump refugium.
Only the second time I have ever done this to a fish but it got a 5 minute fresh water dip and yes I watched the seconds count down on the timer!
Hand caught to go in the dip as it was weak so this was a last resort and a few flukes came off that were not visible, I held it back in the sump for a minute until it swam out of my hand, fingers crossed.

DSC_0004 (1024x741).jpg
Fingers crossed man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 39 43.3%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 22.2%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 29 32.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.2%
Back