Najer's zen twins.

OP
najer

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
If anyone tells her I took this I will be in the do do, that is a proper mandarin tummy! ;)

DSC_0003 (1024x759).jpg

Lazys Coral House

RichtheReefer21

Traveling ReefTank Freelance Photographer
View Badges
Reaction score
U make me miss taking pictures of a reef. Hope ur doing well from ur end of the desk bud.

OP
najer

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
The cabbage move went well, it appears to like the extra light and flow but there is still an issue with the left edge so I will rotate it slightly later to get some pics.
The flame angel chases the pink streak quite often, just being annoying and the wrasse often dives under the cabbage. ;)

DSC_0013 (1024x683).jpg

Nearly caught M3. :)

DSC_0006 (1024x749).jpg

OP
najer

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Simon, everything looks fantastic! You tang squad is amazing. Good to hear they are getting along well. Great pics!

Thanks, there is an un easy stand off between the two sides but it is getting better, no fins or tails damage for about a week so I guess it's just a question of time.
Hopefully it will get better still, if the flame angel wasn't involved I think the baby would have been accepted by now! ;)

Lazys Coral House

RichtheReefer21

Traveling ReefTank Freelance Photographer
View Badges
Reaction score
Something has changed and the S scopas is acting oddly!
The first thing I did was check the rescue, it's un damaged.
I guess it usually glass surfs for maybe 5 minutes a day but today it has been at it for about 5 hours, very odd! :)

DSC_0003 (1024x711).jpg
Theres a keeper right there si. Glad you got to see her eyes and feel the warmth again. Little things.

OP
najer

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Theres a keeper right there si. Glad you got to see her eyes and feel the warmth again. Little things.

I know I push my luck and I have been bitten in the posterior, I figured if people have a few yellow tangs together together why shouldn't I be able to keep 4 scopas "together", it is slowly evolving and the fact I have not had sushi yet leads me to hope that they will settle more over time. :)

Crabby48

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
U make me miss taking pictures of a reef. Hope ur doing well from ur end of the desk bud.
I got plenty of fish for you

Something has changed and the S scopas is acting oddly!
The first thing I did was check the rescue, it's un damaged.
I guess it usually glass surfs for maybe 5 minutes a day but today it has been at it for about 5 hours, very odd! :)

DSC_0003 (1024x711).jpg
Perfect photo of perfect fish. Well done

I know I push my luck and I have been bitten in the posterior, I figured if people have a few yellow tangs together together why shouldn't I be able to keep 4 scopas "together", it is slowly evolving and the fact I have not had sushi yet leads me to hope that they will settle more over time. :)
And this answered what I asked on riches thread. I have the same thought about a group of scopes vs yellow tangs.

Do you have a little reefing side hustle that helps you earn money to put back into your hobby?

• Yes

Votes: 93 19.3%
  • No

Votes: 184 38.1%
  • Not yet but want to

Votes: 198 41.0%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 8 1.7%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors