OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I feel a little better again today and have started eating a bit more, I am going to pop to the local shop in a bit and see if they sell the 2025 cell batteries I need for the remote.
I have delayed the siphoning for the past couple of days as I wanted both my oxydators full and running to nudge my ORP up before I did it.

DSC_0007 (1024x683).jpg

The clone is on the move. :rolleyes:

DSC_0009 (1024x683).jpg

The flame is always on the move. ;)

DSC_0011 (1024x683).jpg

Raege

I’m a leaf on the wind watch me soar
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Flame and coral beauties such gorgeous little stinkers. Son has the flame and I have the beauty. Lo e watching her in the tank and so far good tank mate bit the boss but gets set straight by others time to time

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Flame and coral beauties such gorgeous little stinkers. Son has the flame and I have the beauty. Lo e watching her in the tank and so far good tank mate bit the boss but gets set straight by others time to time

My flame has become more of an A hole since he transitioned, still love him to bits! :)

U

User1

View Badges
Older technology?
My desk chair has basically died, had it for over ten years, it was a 24/7 control room sample that they didn't like the colour of, I was given it basically brand new.
Current retail is over a grand, I need to do some investigating. ;)

Chair manufacture?

Having a hip replaced and sitting way more than I should due to line of work I decided to buy a proper chair. I had a similar experience to yours when I saw most chairs, good ones anyway, are well North of a grand :( I am still not convinced it was a smart purchase on my part but after a bit of time I ended up with a rather expensive chair. Only saving grace was that I found it also on Amazon via their store and was able to use some saved up cards :)

But yes - I was also surprised by chairs and the noise about which is the best, why, bla, bla, bla.

F i s h y

2nd In Command.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awwww, a blue fish that about 10% of people see as purple! ;)
I said hey look.... there's my purple tang... my girl says where.... I said right there....
20201226_152259.jpg

She says... you mean the blue and yellow one?
I said.... :( yarp...

SPR1968

No, it wasn’t expensive dear....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awwww, a blue fish that about 10% of people see as purple! ;)
Well I can’t be specific. It’s that time of an evening, and also one eye is better that the other.

Is it blue or is it purple, actually I do not know! Or care! Lol

U

User1

View Badges

So this is already a good song. A great song actually. In fact Deep Purple, well, probably sold more guitars for kids than Eddie Van Halen. Four cords made many a child want to learn more than just playing air...

To my point. Believe it or not Yngwie Malmsteen had a cover album I believe back in 96 and this track was on it. I thought Jeff Scott Soto or Joe Lynn Turner was lead vocalist on it but turns out it was Mark Boals. Anyway it is 8 minutes of pure goodness and makes its round into my playlist frequently. Both of them do actually because, well, DP is just that good.

The story behind Child of Time is also interesting. Stones get a lot of credit for the British music invasion but it is actually the NWOBHM that started it all and the respected band members moving about sewing the seeds of music. I was pretty lucky to catch a lot of the bands when younger at either the Kabuki Night Club or Fillmore West in San Francisco much to my mothers dismay :D

Hendrix had Woodstock
Cheap Trick had Budokan
Queen had Live Aid (although that was really Freddy's talent that carried the rest)

But in the end New Wave of British Heavy Metal ushered in both music and bands whos music be it blues, metal, rock, or progressive is of legends. Nothing compares to it today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good trouble: Have mushrooms ever become pests in your aquarium?

• Mushrooms would never be pests even if they kept replicating.

Votes: 24 16.0%
  • Mushrooms have not become a pest for me.

Votes: 63 42.0%
  • Mushroom have become overgrown, but not to the point of becoming pests.

Votes: 22 14.7%
  • Mushrooms have become pests in my aquarium.

Votes: 34 22.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 4.7%
Back