Najer's zen twins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nearly my best pic ever of the baby scopas. :rolleyes:

DSC_0369 (1024x683).jpg
 
Love that, I tried an rfa but variable sand depth due to the engineer and cave gobies made it walk off.
I've had two walk off on me. I know they're Somewhere.

All of your scopas spam is starting to wear me down. I really want one. I know I'm stupid because it's pictures, but yours seem to have such sweet demeanors. Especially the baby.
 
I've had two walk off on me. I know they're Somewhere.

All of your scopas spam is starting to wear me down. I really want one. I know I'm stupid because it's pictures, but yours seem to have such sweet demeanors. Especially the baby.

Baby scopas says "Do It"! ;)

DSC_0367 (1024x746).jpg
 
I am maxed now with three scopas tangs and a convict, all tangs seem to like fox faces, good call. :)
After losing my YT called cheese in the velvet wipe, and the prices they go for now, I decided to not replace the yt. I knew I would miss the color, so though a one spot could give me the color/movement/larger body. I really really loved that fish for years. I think it was the first fish in the bowfront my buddy added after we set it up. He was honestly only a little larger than a quarter back then.
 
After losing my YT called cheese in the velvet wipe, and the prices they go for now, I decided to not replace the yt. I knew I would miss the color, so though a one spot could give me the color/movement/larger body. I really really loved that fish for years. I think it was the first fish in the bowfront my buddy added after we set it up. He was honestly only a little larger than a quarter back then.

I want to add a red sea regal angel but I doubt I could slide it past the convict unless I can find a one inch baby.
 
I want to add a red sea regal angel but I doubt I could slide it past the convict unless I can find a one inch baby.
Man those are so beautiful! I've never gotten into full sized angels, but love looking at them. My wife always points out emperor angels when we see them at stores. I've got two dwarf angels currently. May be one in not too long if the flame angel doesn't cut the crap and stop picking at my acans.
 
I've had two walk off on me. I know they're Somewhere.

All of your scopas spam is starting to wear me down. I really want one. I know I'm stupid because it's pictures, but yours seem to have such sweet demeanors. Especially the baby.
3x rule and it sounds like you're well past that. :cool:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new