Nearly my best pic ever of the baby scopas. :rolleyes:

DSC_0369 (1024x683).jpg

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love that, I tried an rfa but variable sand depth due to the engineer and cave gobies made it walk off.
I've had two walk off on me. I know they're Somewhere.

All of your scopas spam is starting to wear me down. I really want one. I know I'm stupid because it's pictures, but yours seem to have such sweet demeanors. Especially the baby.

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

All of your scopas spam is starting to wear me down. I really want one. I know I'm stupid because it's pictures, but yours seem to have such sweet demeanors. Especially the baby.

Baby scopas says "Do It"! ;)

DSC_0367 (1024x746).jpg

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am maxed now with three scopas tangs and a convict, all tangs seem to like fox faces, good call. :)
After losing my YT called cheese in the velvet wipe, and the prices they go for now, I decided to not replace the yt. I knew I would miss the color, so though a one spot could give me the color/movement/larger body. I really really loved that fish for years. I think it was the first fish in the bowfront my buddy added after we set it up. He was honestly only a little larger than a quarter back then.

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After losing my YT called cheese in the velvet wipe, and the prices they go for now, I decided to not replace the yt. I knew I would miss the color, so though a one spot could give me the color/movement/larger body. I really really loved that fish for years. I think it was the first fish in the bowfront my buddy added after we set it up. He was honestly only a little larger than a quarter back then.

I want to add a red sea regal angel but I doubt I could slide it past the convict unless I can find a one inch baby.

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to add a red sea regal angel but I doubt I could slide it past the convict unless I can find a one inch baby.
Man those are so beautiful! I've never gotten into full sized angels, but love looking at them. My wife always points out emperor angels when we see them at stores. I've got two dwarf angels currently. May be one in not too long if the flame angel doesn't cut the crap and stop picking at my acans.

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

3x rule and it sounds like you're well past that. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 124 59.0%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 62 29.5%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 75 35.7%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 36 17.1%
  • Other

Votes: 62 29.5%
Back