Najer's zen twins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well hello Mr handsome face!

It is my tank buddy, think of the cowardly lion in the wizard of Oz, we have hand and head signals for when I do stuff, I showed my daughter last time she was here and her jaw hit the floor when she saw it respond to me. ;)
 
It is my tank buddy, think of the cowardly lion in the wizard of Oz, we have hand and head signals for when I do stuff, I showed my daughter last time she was here and her jaw hit the floor when she saw it respond to me. ;)
That's so awesome. The Midas Blenny I have in QT right now absolutely plays peekaboo with my wife and daughter. I didn't quite believe it but sure as skunk, every time.
 
That's so awesome. The Midas Blenny I have in QT right now absolutely plays peekaboo with my wife and daughter. I didn't quite believe it but sure as skunk, every time.

Nice, miss my midas and I wish I knew what happened to it, the previous time her jaw hit the floor was when I fed and the engineer goby popped out lol. ;)
 
That sucks. Sorry.

Thanks and no worries, the twins evolve and so currently mostly lps, softies and gorgs, I aimed high with the acros and never had the stability to back it up, my nutrients are variable due to the engineer goby, it is what it is now, I quite like it still. ;)
 
Flip flops, I know they have different names around the word, I call a thong buttfloss but hey ho, bought a new pair today, fat face, my fav flip flops and they were 50% off, I try to get a few pairs each summer, sat down outside the shop to peel the labels off the bottom and put them on, break in period was about 5 seconds, blue so not really my colour but sooooo comfy. :)
 
Flip flops, I know they have different names around the word, I call a thong buttfloss but hey ho, bought a new pair today, fat face, my fav flip flops and they were 50% off, I try to get a few pairs each summer, sat down outside the shop to peel the labels off the bottom and put them on, break in period was about 5 seconds, blue so not really my colour but sooooo comfy. :)
I also have a ride or die flip flop (sandals West Coast)

Cobians have never let me down. I usually buy a new set at the beginning of summer so that I have a few to choose between. I wear them almost exclusively as I hate shoes, and it still takes me about 3 years to wear them through.
 
don't look now, you got a badge. ;Hilarious ;Hilarious ;Hilarious ;Hilarious ;Hilarious
Capture.JPG
 
It looks like something new, If you click on someone's it says something about not having a gift account upgrades available or something to that extent.... no idea what it means....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 36.8%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 15.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new