Status
Not open for further replies.

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is my tank buddy, think of the cowardly lion in the wizard of Oz, we have hand and head signals for when I do stuff, I showed my daughter last time she was here and her jaw hit the floor when she saw it respond to me. ;)
That's so awesome. The Midas Blenny I have in QT right now absolutely plays peekaboo with my wife and daughter. I didn't quite believe it but sure as skunk, every time.

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's so awesome. The Midas Blenny I have in QT right now absolutely plays peekaboo with my wife and daughter. I didn't quite believe it but sure as skunk, every time.

Nice, miss my midas and I wish I knew what happened to it, the previous time her jaw hit the floor was when I fed and the engineer goby popped out lol. ;)

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That sucks. Sorry.

Thanks and no worries, the twins evolve and so currently mostly lps, softies and gorgs, I aimed high with the acros and never had the stability to back it up, my nutrients are variable due to the engineer goby, it is what it is now, I quite like it still. ;)

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Flip flops, I know they have different names around the word, I call a thong buttfloss but hey ho, bought a new pair today, fat face, my fav flip flops and they were 50% off, I try to get a few pairs each summer, sat down outside the shop to peel the labels off the bottom and put them on, break in period was about 5 seconds, blue so not really my colour but sooooo comfy. :)

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Flip flops, I know they have different names around the word, I call a thong buttfloss but hey ho, bought a new pair today, fat face, my fav flip flops and they were 50% off, I try to get a few pairs each summer, sat down outside the shop to peel the labels off the bottom and put them on, break in period was about 5 seconds, blue so not really my colour but sooooo comfy. :)
I also have a ride or die flip flop (sandals West Coast)

Cobians have never let me down. I usually buy a new set at the beginning of summer so that I have a few to choose between. I wear them almost exclusively as I hate shoes, and it still takes me about 3 years to wear them through.

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
don't look now, you got a badge. ;Hilarious ;Hilarious ;Hilarious ;Hilarious ;Hilarious
Capture.JPG

Fudsey

Jack of all trades, Master of none ;-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It looks like something new, If you click on someone's it says something about not having a gift account upgrades available or something to that extent.... no idea what it means....

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have to ask myself why they would give a "gift upgrade" to someone that was on admin approval for a couple of months?! ;Muted
a reward for good behavior?
don't feel too special. looks like everyone has one.
like a participation award.
you have participation awards over in Brit?
given to kids win or lose so no one/they all feel special.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 95 88.0%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.8%
Back