Raege

I’m a leaf on the wind watch me soar
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Filter mother filter sorry about your convict. I’ve been hooked and determined to get one since poto.
being in this hobby seems we are all a bit into s&m it will bring pain no matter we fudge up or do everything perfectly.
Raege hugs and vibes from the former colonies

fishguy242

Cronies
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Good morning Simon... :)
IMG_20211124_115509_870.jpg

OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I have these light long sleeve fleece tops I sort of live in around the house in the Autumn / Winter but needed new ones so went to the shop, all good and got four new ones,
Fast forward two hours and the feeling in my hands went weird like hallucinating weird to the point I had to double check before picking up a drink.
I used the hand gel in the shop and noticed it was fragranced, I just used my own pure one twice and the feeling is about back to normal.

I don't like outside.

Reef Chasers Aquaculture

danieyella

shouldn't have done that...
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I have these light long sleeve fleece tops I sort of live in around the house in the Autumn / Winter but needed new ones so went to the shop, all good and got four new ones,
Fast forward two hours and the feeling in my hands went weird like hallucinating weird to the point I had to double check before picking up a drink.
I used the hand gel in the shop and noticed it was fragranced, I just used my own pure one twice and the feeling is about back to normal.

I don't like outside.
Ewww. I don't like outside either. Glad it didn't last

Raege

I’m a leaf on the wind watch me soar
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0

I don't like outside.
Just dont know what gets stirred into these product or how much. Over the years I have become more sensitive to smells of just about everything Sometimes to point of difficulty breathing gagging tossing lunch.
companies are pushing to much into their concoctions breaking us down over time
glad ya cleared it up and felt better

OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Just dont know what gets stirred into these product or how much. Over the years I have become more sensitive to smells of just about everything Sometimes to point of difficulty breathing gagging tossing lunch.
companies are pushing to much into their concoctions breaking us down over time
glad ya cleared it up and felt better

I used to deal with a company in my last job that I could spend 100K a week with buying bulk road tankers of solvents from, tested to be on a pharmaceutical site, once covid kicked in their own hand sanitiser appeared a few months later, all I normally use, no additives.

GBRsouth

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I used to deal with a company in my last job that I could spend 100K a week with buying bulk road tankers of solvents from, tested to be on a pharmaceutical site, once covid kicked in their own hand sanitiser appeared a few months later, all I normally use, no additives.

Our work gets a gin company to make our hand sanitiser here, straight gin! ;)

A Piece of the Ocean for Every Reef Tank
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I had the "golden ticket" this morning, fff went into the cube end for some reason, not spooked, it gives me a free slot to do all the little moves and recoveries without it bouncing around my arm. I didn't put my arm in as nothing is currently that urgent. :)

Zoanthids

F i s h y

Cronies
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Put a lot of though in to house and tank heating over the past few days, nailed the gas and electric down a bit more, as long as the tanks are ok I'm happy.
You getting that winter weather I saw on the news blurb?

Toys For Kids Drive

Untitled-2 copy.jpg

AquaCave

Have you ever had a nano reef tank?

• I have one now (leave a photo in the thread)

Votes: 176 47.3%
  • Yes, but in the past

Votes: 82 22.0%
  • No and no plans to have one

Votes: 59 15.9%
  • No but I want to have one in the future

Votes: 48 12.9%
  • Other

Votes: 7 1.9%
BMF signature corals