Najer's zen twins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You got the story in IM dude, just self harmed again to try and stop some pain, don't panic admin I'm fine, fed up of being in pain and always on edge.
I wish there was more we could do to help other than just "sending good vibes".
Hang in there, Simon. I'd miss your contributions, especially your wonderful pictures, if you ever quit this hobby...
 
Filter mother filter sorry about your convict. I’ve been hooked and determined to get one since poto.
being in this hobby seems we are all a bit into s&m it will bring pain no matter we fudge up or do everything perfectly.
Raege hugs and vibes from the former colonies
 
Good morning Simon... :)
IMG_20211124_115509_870.jpg
 
I have these light long sleeve fleece tops I sort of live in around the house in the Autumn / Winter but needed new ones so went to the shop, all good and got four new ones,
Fast forward two hours and the feeling in my hands went weird like hallucinating weird to the point I had to double check before picking up a drink.
I used the hand gel in the shop and noticed it was fragranced, I just used my own pure one twice and the feeling is about back to normal.

I don't like outside.
 
I have these light long sleeve fleece tops I sort of live in around the house in the Autumn / Winter but needed new ones so went to the shop, all good and got four new ones,
Fast forward two hours and the feeling in my hands went weird like hallucinating weird to the point I had to double check before picking up a drink.
I used the hand gel in the shop and noticed it was fragranced, I just used my own pure one twice and the feeling is about back to normal.

I don't like outside.
Ewww. I don't like outside either. Glad it didn't last
 
I have these light long sleeve fleece tops I sort of live in around the house in the Autumn / Winter but needed new ones so went to the shop, all good and got four new ones,
Fast forward two hours and the feeling in my hands went weird like hallucinating weird to the point I had to double check before picking up a drink.
I used the hand gel in the shop and noticed it was fragranced, I just used my own pure one twice and the feeling is about back to normal.

I don't like outside.
Just dont know what gets stirred into these product or how much. Over the years I have become more sensitive to smells of just about everything Sometimes to point of difficulty breathing gagging tossing lunch.
companies are pushing to much into their concoctions breaking us down over time
glad ya cleared it up and felt better
 
good evening ,Sir Simon,
glad to hear feeling lil better... :)
kick back and relax ,enjoy your night brother...:cool:
 
Just dont know what gets stirred into these product or how much. Over the years I have become more sensitive to smells of just about everything Sometimes to point of difficulty breathing gagging tossing lunch.
companies are pushing to much into their concoctions breaking us down over time
glad ya cleared it up and felt better

I used to deal with a company in my last job that I could spend 100K a week with buying bulk road tankers of solvents from, tested to be on a pharmaceutical site, once covid kicked in their own hand sanitiser appeared a few months later, all I normally use, no additives.
 
I used to deal with a company in my last job that I could spend 100K a week with buying bulk road tankers of solvents from, tested to be on a pharmaceutical site, once covid kicked in their own hand sanitiser appeared a few months later, all I normally use, no additives.

Our work gets a gin company to make our hand sanitiser here, straight gin! ;)
 
good morning Simon... :)
one day...chali's will cross the pond...;)
IMG_20211126_032828_517.jpg
IMG_20211126_032928_042.jpg

One day,only 4,035 miles ,me to you...:cool:
 
I had the "golden ticket" this morning, fff went into the cube end for some reason, not spooked, it gives me a free slot to do all the little moves and recoveries without it bouncing around my arm. I didn't put my arm in as nothing is currently that urgent. :)
 
good morning ... :)
almost caught open...:rolleyes:6" tall though...;Wideyed
IMG_20211127_141224_885.jpg

PS: blow your nose ,got a Booger hangin' on...:D
have a good day...;)

IMG_20211117_095746_899.jpg
 
IMG_20211128_011312_238.jpg

eeh,crappy pic... :rolleyes: squint...:D;)
 
Put a lot of though in to house and tank heating over the past few days, nailed the gas and electric down a bit more, as long as the tanks are ok I'm happy.
You getting that winter weather I saw on the news blurb?
 
good morning ... :)
sending some heat your way...;)
IMG_20211130_011301_435.jpg
WP_20210423_18_34_14_Pro.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 10 5.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 28 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 27 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new