Najer's zen twins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bright side...;)
didn't put remote in your mouth ,and try to light it...:)
careful...it's still early...:D
 
good morning Simon... :)
IMG_20211130_131337_056 (1).jpg
 
I have two litres of live phyto arriving later, my lfs leave it inside my back gate and I grab it in the morning, I can stretch that to four weeks, the tank misses it.
Did you ever think about growing your own phytoplankton? Much easier than I thought and now don’t have to pay for or worry about restocking.

A2F19CAA-A3D9-4F00-8106-5410F67F9FBB.jpeg
 
Hell Simon. Sorry about the convict. This hobby isn’t easy and has down falls longer then the ups at times. Keep your head up And have a drink with me. Cheers
 
Yes but I am very lazy. ;)
Wait a minute? You started this thread OVER 5 YEARS AGO!!!

You must have paid over a bazillion dollars for all that phytoplankton??? Your LFS must love you!!!
 
ental ans physical Wait a minute? You started this thread OVER 5 YEARS AGO!!!

You must have paid over a bazillion dollars for all that phytoplankton??? Your LFS must love you!!!

I know this will sound harsh, not meant that way, reading the past five years of drivel will give you an insight to my my mental and physical health, I maintain the tanks as best I can.
 
I know this will sound harsh, not meant that way, reading the past five years of drivel will give you an insight to my my mental and physical health, I maintain the tanks as best I can.
I am in awe of your 5 years of reef keeping! I’ve only been at it for a little more than a year and deeply understand how difficult and complex it is keeping saltwater aquariums.

I’ve only gotten through a little bit of this thread so far but Kudos to you for your success! I know we all have set backs in this hobby but your perseverance is truly admirable and inspirational!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new