Najer's zen twins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great to talk with you Simon. Glad we could make it work my man.

I don't think I have stopped smiling since I spoke to everyone. :)

DSC_0007 (1024x684).jpg


There is a baby regal angel in that basket, not that I'm stalking it or anything. ;)
 
good morning Simon... :)
that spraybar still looks a lil wonky to me...:D;)
IMG_20220307_122718_570.jpg

tag... your it...:)
 
...You moved it, took another pic... :D..
gotta give ya' a hard time "once" in awhile...;)

hint...
chali SPBLAMMM...:oops:
IMG_4636.JPG
 
Good morning,and good night Simon... :)
"didn't see nuthin' "...;)
IMG_20220309_045606_816.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new