Najer's zen twins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning Simon... :)
IMG_20220322_153338_178.jpg
 
Good morning Simon ,..SPBLAMMM... ;) :)
IMG_20220325_015922_968.jpg

been awhile since did that...:D

uh huh...crap pics...:rolleyes:
working on that though...;Wideyed..;Woot
 
I have been watched a strange interaction for a few days now, the male scopas has been playing up to the tripod file the same as it would to a cleaner shrimp and I just watched the tripod peck inside the scopas tang's mouth twice, who knew?! :)
Yes it's like herding cats. ;)

DSC_0008 (1024x653).jpg
 
Text from the ex wife earlier about how annoyed she was that Zoe {my daughter for those that don't know) went with her boyfriend to visit his mum on mother's day, the reply to my reply was "ok", my original reply was very cold, hopefully that is is it for social interactions, she is the mother of our daughter so I can't blocker her in case something serious happens with Zoe, I doubt very much she will text me again outside important stuff about Zoe. :)

DSC_0009 (2) (1024x733).jpg
 
Got money to add to my gas pre pay card today, no heating or hot water for a few days, the tanks had power and I put a robe on.
I know you're not asking, but any way we can help out?
Also, any sighting of the filefish yet today?
 
Keep that fire burning , " UK Firebug "... ;) :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 5.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new