Najer's zen twins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking great!
 
Looks good to me!
 
Looks nice!
 
Wonderful tank(s) and lovely pictures. A tank like that was on my mind before I decided to build my tank the way I did. I was dreaming to have a display part with macros and seahorses to the right of the main tank.

Sincerely Lasse
 
Wonderful tank(s) and lovely pictures. A tank like that was on my mind before I decided to build my tank the way I did. I was dreaming to have a display part with macros and seahorses to the right of the main tank.

Sincerely Lasse

Thanks, it took about a year to settle, big algae problems until the refugium filled out.
I let the caulerpa grow in the cube end as it likes the flow and harvest it into the refugium as I need to.
So far it is going to plan! :)
 
Beautiful pictures, your corals and fish are stunning. Love this thread :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new