Najer's zen twins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I've decided to not put pics up of the results of the power cut, it's really depressing, all sps (not all my sps, about 5 montis and 3 acros), my lps just sulked a bit.
... no really!
Onwards and upwards, it has made me very low, bought these 2 little gems to cheer me up a bit! :)

DSC01762 by sshipuk, on Flickr

DSC01764 by sshipuk, on Flickr
 
She might be a little tart for having her picture taken but she is my little tart! :)


Beautiful! I love her head tassels. I'm sure there's a much more scientific name for that [emoji12]what is she specifically? Related to a mandarin, but beyond that I'm lost... tank looks incredible!
 
Nyos 160 is go, I will dial it in in the next couple of days as it settles! :)

DSC08532 by sshipuk, on Flickr

Wait, what?!? I saw the Nyos box a few posts back, but you were skimmerless for a long time, no? What made you change your mind?
 
Sup @anarchy long time no type, how's things with you?
https://www.reef2reef.com/members/giraffe0621.84159/ Thank you, the skimmer is due to a higher fish / feeding load, I know my natural nutrient expore levels, it has become to high for the fuges.
She is a jewel blenny, my mate in the tank! ;)
 
Sup @anarchy long time no type, how's things with you?
https://www.reef2reef.com/members/giraffe0621.84159/ Thank you, the skimmer is due to a higher fish / feeding load, I know my natural nutrient expore levels, it has become to high for the fuges.
She is a jewel blenny, my mate in the tank! ;)
Everything is going great. Been staying in the shadows lately. Go check out the nano build and let me know what you think
 
Using all my finely honed investigational skills with regards to fish I made a purchase today!

OOOOOOOh, now that is pretty!
What is it?
What does it eat?
Will it upset my jewel blenny?
How much is it? :)

DSC00574 by sshipuk, on Flickr
She's awesome! What is she?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new