Najer's zen twins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the last pic I took of my jewel.
She was the queen of the tank and my mate.
She would break up fights and protect things and she would come and be "agitated" at me if there was a problem like coral wars if something got moved or knocked over.
Rip hunny, miss you loads still. X

DSC_0003 by sshipuk, on Flickr
 
I don't talk about it on here.
I got home from work to water on the floor, my first ever tank 55 litre sprang a leak!
RIP tank, I will re-start you tomorrow if I get the half day off work.
Gutted! :(

DSC05712 by sshipuk, on Flickr
 
I don't talk about it on here.
I got home from work to water on the floor, my first ever tank 55 litre sprang a leak!
RIP tank, I will re-start you tomorrow if I get the half day off work.
Gutted! :(

DSC05712 by sshipuk, on Flickr
Was this one of your main tanks Simon with live stock in it? The photos etc ?

If it was I’m gutted for you and hope you can get it all sorted out.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new