Najer's zen twins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a really rubbish day in work today.
Got home and pressed the chill button.
Guinness, swig of rum, radio on and grabbed the camera!
70 minutes later and I feel much more chilled! :)

Nothing like coming home and seeing the tank doing well to put you in a good mood[emoji106]
 
Absolutely stunning photography as usual Simon, stunning.

I’ve got an Cannon proper SLR digital camera or whatever there called, (which I don’t use!) and you are seriously making me want to get one of those fancy lenses you use !! Lol

Anyway beautiful......
 
Absolutely stunning photography as usual Simon, stunning.

I’ve got an Cannon proper SLR digital camera or whatever there called, (which I don’t use!) and you are seriously making me want to get one of those fancy lenses you use !! Lol

Anyway beautiful......

Thank you so much, do it, you need to learn a new camera, it is scary, go for it, once you master the basic settings it is not too hard! ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new