Najer's zen twins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great photography as always Simon.
Questions about your chalices and deep water acros: what flow/light do you put them in?
I seem not to be able to find a good spot for them and they remain alive, but not flourishing.
 
Great photography as always Simon.
Questions about your chalices and deep water acros: what flow/light do you put them in?
I seem not to be able to find a good spot for them and they remain alive, but not flourishing.

I shuffle the chalice, I leave them for up to 3 or 4 weeks in each spot, if there is a negative reaction in a week I will move them.
Flow for both is medium strong.
The deep waters all go in at about medium light, they are all cultured pieces so will already have received more light than their natural position, IMO, not bleached one yet! ;)
They are all at the same height and within 6 inches or so of a very happy lobo!
 
Bare bottom would look nice with all that coraline algae.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new