Najer's zen twins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have about ten frags of frags going at the moment, check import regs, I can get a longer running heat pack if needed! ;)
I am actually only worried about the heat pack... to ship them here you would need cooling packs!
Summer is coming ;Facepalm
 
To say that I am furious with myself would be a massive understatement!
There is 1 large astrea snail on the glass cleaner but no other snails or hermits.
I just moved my damaged long spine urchin into "the tank that I am banned from naming because R2R think that the Englishman is using a "naughty" word, it is not over here it means dirty"!
Where was I?!
Oh yeh, the little leopard puffer was caught basically eating it alive!
I either have a nocturnal cuc or a decimated cuc! :(

DSC_0003 by sshipuk, on Flickr
 
Do I get paid!? ;)

The residuals on re-runs will set you up for life... Assuming of course that your life as the Misunderstood Englishman is entertaining!! Maybe you win a R2R emmy. You got my vote!
 
The residuals on re-runs will set you up for life... Assuming of course that your life as the Misunderstood Englishman is entertaining!! Maybe you win a R2R emmy. You got my vote!

That would be handy, I have my eye on a $350 leptoseris currently plus a $250 red welso! ;)

These two are on their own with the coraline battle, I can't get them out without taking the scape to bits, not going to happen!
My £5 brown rescue acro I'm calling my Dis Waltney (made up name, it's mine so I can call it what I want!).
It lost 3 - 5 mm of base flesh but has fought back and is doing great! :)
That edge flesh is the same colours (colors) as the 2 main tips!

DSC_0006 by sshipuk, on Flickr

"Green polypfall with puddle"! :P
This has always been a slow grower, I need to get the dental pick in and give it a hand. ;)

DSC_0003 by sshipuk, on Flickr
 
In the tank that shall not be named!
Had to rescue this little girl a few weeks ago, she had stopped pecking!
A little bit of this (dried calanus), a little bit of that (Zoo Tonic, UK food, nps love this stuff), she now pecks again!
This is old established lr and sandbed, pod central and I have added 5 pouches of copepods and am feeding phyto, you can see pods on the glass, you go hunny! ;)

DSC06793 by sshipuk, on Flickr
 
I got this green acro as a rescue about a year ago, ish, it had been doing great!
HAD?
A couple of months ago it died back a bit from the tips down, backdrop is the 3 branch growth tip of this branch.
This is the first new branch to grow since, it appears to have settled again. :)

DSC_0001 by sshipuk, on Flickr
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new