Najer's zen twins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks.

I have 3 small frags of this doing nothing, I'm going to put them on the scape and ignore them! ;)

DSC08405 by sshipuk, on Flickr

I love this monti, I had to do contortions to get this angle, note to self, clean the front glass! :P

DSC_0004 by sshipuk, on Flickr
 
Seeing a mate in a bit, I only see him 2 or 3 times a year, I've put together a little care package for him! ;)
Ice fire favites, neon green rainbow favia, red dragon and a plug of rastas! :)

DSC08410 by sshipuk, on Flickr
Lucky friend! Nice frag pack.
 
With this guy...encrusted through the rock above/behind the nem. Will it basically redirect the sps or kill it? Ideas/opinions please.
IMG_20181208_135748288.jpg
 
With this guy...encrusted through the rock above/behind the nem. Will it basically redirect the sps or kill it? Ideas/opinions please.
IMG_20181208_135748288.jpg

Who knows, nems don't kill everything ime they tickle them to test what a threat they are, a settled foot is the key me thinks!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 22.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 15 24.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 5 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new