Najer's zen twins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great additions.
I love the powder tangs. They have so much personality and are a nice upgrade to any tank.
That forest bubble gum fire is another great haul!

Bummer on the worms :(
 
Love the tang! When you adding him?

Hopefully in January or maybe the start of Feb., I trust my lfs manager, he's a mate, he knows I don't qt so for a "prone" fish he is doing it for me, he knows I have never had a fish disease, we want to keep it that way! ;)
 
Great additions.
I love the powder tangs. They have so much personality and are a nice upgrade to any tank.
That forest bubble gum fire is another great haul!

Bummer on the worms :(

Thanks, hopefully I can get the frag tank set up over the holidays and use it to qt things as I dip them.
We will see if I have any green left on the bubble gum when I get home from work. ;)
 
Patience?!
Some of our younger readers might not have noticed, I have a short fuse, real life too, not just on the inter web thingie! ;)
My daughter is 22 in 3 days time, I have the patience of a mummy milk factory female dog being milk ravaged for her! :)
... and after there come the tanks, be healthy guys and grow when you fancy it, I can wait! :)

DSC_0004 by sshipuk, on Flickr
 
Ok, I am going to re boot it!
Fed up of sulking, I need to sort of shut it down.
I have the outline of a plan, the new "frag" tank just went up a notch in the priorities, I need a coral qt running! ;)
Because I have the baby ones as well I need to dip and restart.
I also need to find the money for 120 lbs of live rock! ;)
I just want to keep my animals, creatures and fish safe! :)

DSC_0012 by sshipuk, on Flickr

DSC_0008 by sshipuk, on Flickr

DSC_0003 by sshipuk, on Flickr

DSC_0005 by sshipuk, on Flickr
 
Well sence you mentioned rock. Photo bomb.
20181218_161335.jpeg
 
About £500!

Not bad actually. To get the really good Pacific stuff locally, at that amount, it would probably cost me about $1,000. The expense is measured against the convenience and the attempt to limit dieoff. Good, rich, purply rock is always worth the money IMHO.

 
Do you have a PayPal account?
No need for PayPal Account, I got it free from the red sea. come and pick as much as you want !
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new