Najer's zen twins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You pair of smart arses, ... ! ;)

Yellow wrasse - big handsome boy.
Scopas - beautiful fish.
Flame angel - pretty little minx.
Flame hawk - little pretty bouncy mate / beautiful eyes.
Green spotted mandarin - handsome little boy.
Blue female mandarin - beautiful little "female dog"!
Long nose hawk - pretty pointy mate.
Girl clown - beautiful big mama.
Boy clown - handsome little devil.
Dwarf fuzzy lion - beautiful blue eyed fish.
edit Jewel blenny, beautiful. ;)

"Hey *insert part 2!* :)
 
Outstanding as always.

I’m a big fan of long nose hawk and flame angel. They add great color and shape to a tank.

Thanks, this is my bouncy mate, I believe all flame hawks are born slightly unhinged! ;)

DSC_0002 by sshipuk, on Flickr
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new