OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Stuff, my odd couple and scopas after a kiss! (Aren't we all?!) :)

DSC_0179 (1024x684).jpg

DSC_0186 (1024x689).jpg

I'm glad you can't see the side view, I think it looks less angry, this is getting me down! :(

DSC_0176 (1024x741).jpg

Signs of life on the shut down frag! :)

DSC_0182 (1024x728).jpg

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So much up and down, smiles and frowns. Your a trooper simon. Hope the convict comes around. Have u reached out to hotrocks or anyone for encouragement or advice? Maybe a kanaplex, metro, ruby bath or something? Poor fella :(

The frags will recover I'm sure. Just goue them all back together and have a grow out race! We can place bets like horse racing! Yesss! :D

What's the green in the tank u dosed? Phyto? Redsea reef energy is green like that too I believe. Just curious.

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So much up and down, smiles and frowns. Your a trooper simon. Hope the convict comes around. Have u reached out to hotrocks or anyone for encouragement or advice? Maybe a kanaplex, metro, ruby bath or something? Poor fella :(

The frags will recover I'm sure. Just goue them all back together and have a grow out race! We can place bets like horse racing! Yesss! :D

What's the green in the tank u dosed? Phyto? Redsea reef energy is green like that too I believe. Just curious.

Green was NP anti bacterial, I can hardly look at the convict, close to not giving a crap about the whole thing.

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Trap now in, I managed to isolate the flame angel in the cube so she won't keep the cherub away from the swim through and the trap.

DSC_0199 (1024x698).jpg

Engineer goby is back in the display, I will move the sinularia later and spread the sand out a bit. ;)

DSC_0203 (1024x726).jpg

One of the monti frags, most are doing well, see below.

DSC_0209 (1024x704).jpg

I cleared one of my old racks, it needs the egg crate replaced as the plugs don't fit in the holes anymore!
I wanted to put all the monti frags together to keep an eye on them and leave them to settle, this will serve as a shelf as all the frags are on fake rubble, this rack gets good T5 light. :)
It is on the divide due to the euro brace.

DSC_0218 (1024x683).jpg

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Explain your flame comment. Aggressive or are they buddies?

The flame is the boss, a small amount of chasing daily. The flame spends a lot of her time in the cube end so when the trap is in blocking access she hangs around the hole and keeps the cherub away.
Two of the three times the trap has been used over the past few months I have had to catch the flame and let her into the cube by rotating the trap and opening the door and then re position the trap! ;)

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My red / purple filamented flasher wrasse is what it is about with the cherub this time, I might have forgotten to mention!
Over the past week to ten days I have noticed it being not active in the display, the longest missing was over 24 hours, twice, I didn't see it all day yesterday until evening feed time, the cherub has taken a serious dislike to it!
It has been out twice today and has been fed both times, I will remove the cherub even if I have to do it one rock at a time!

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sinularia is sulky but fine for the moment!
That sand to the left is 5 or 6 inches deep and is exactly where the neurotic fox face hangs out most of the day, it is restless this morning.
Snags, just to the left of the pink goni and rubble piece is my rock flower nem, no I don't ever see it's colours, it is attached to the base glass as far as I know so I actually need to physically move the sand, luckily I have a lab grade stainless scope and plastic measuring cups, I will see which spooks the ff the least. ;)

DSC_0240 (1024x647).jpg

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am still trying to get a pic of the damage, it is having non of the camera!
As you can see the lips are intact, think about those first two stripes on the left, the front one is missing on the right all the way up to the eye and damage goes back from the corner of it's lip back to the second stripe and there is a red spot in the middle.
I think it is less angry today, I will keep trying.

DSC_0242 (873x606).jpg

By accident! :)

DSC_0243 (1024x684).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 23.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back