View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Spam.

20200713_184005.jpg

Very nice, fish food in my tank. ;)

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
i'm sure you noticed by now i,somehow got no dings here 2 1/2 pages,i'm back to current ,as usual beautiful photos ,and a great story with them;)

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know how much you like the blues too ;)
i'm sure you noticed by now i,somehow got no dings here 2 1/2 pages,i'm back to current ,as usual beautiful photos ,and a great story with them;)
Daddy, your leathers look yummy to me too! Don't blame our yellow baby for being tempted ;)

Thanks all, I think, Caveman check below your spam made me take the pic, it is by far and away the best pic I have ever taken of them, thanks! ;)
Fishguy, do you ever sleep? Thanks. ;)
Katrina, she is very naughty! I have started doing afternoon feeds of live macro or nori.

I was trying to get a pic of the naoko and the clowns popped out from under their frag stand. :)

DSC_0003 (1024x722).jpg

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was just thinking about the naoko, it is very active and I think the timor might have given up chasing it.
I was looking at the swim through and was wondering when it might pop in to the display when the cbb appear and went in to the cube!
The scopas tangs are tolerating it now, odd little darts but no real chasing, the scopas scopas spends a lot of time in the cube so we will see what happens. ;)

DSC_0004 (1024x744).jpg

I still have two neptheas in the display, I moved two yesterday, the one on the right and the other is away from the yellow scopas' cave in the display still. DSC_0009 (1024x683).jpg

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What a way to wake up in the morning here in Miami! Your Pics start my day off beautifully:p

Thanks, interesting day with the fish today. ;)
The scopas and yellow scopas kicked off today, this has been brewing for a month or so, my current guess is that the smaller yellow is a female and the scopas is a male.
Neither was damaged, the yellow has the cave!
The long nose has been frisky for a couple of weeks, today it had a proper go at the timor wrasse!
The cbb appears to have moved into the cube (go me ;Facepalm ) !
Naoko is fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 42 36.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 30.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back