OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Someone has made an appearance today, it still won't venture out of the pavona but at least I can see it, bcg! :)

DSC_0003 (1024x683).jpg

DSC_0005 (1024x739).jpg

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is a reason that there are very few pictures of my black clowns, it is because my camera basically gives me the finger trying to shoot something black, new goby is black, it might be a while for a decent pic but at least it is out more and I discovered where it sleeps! ;)

DSC_0006 (1024x763).jpg

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
how come your corals play nice and when I put some side by each I get warfare?

beautiful tank you have.
:cool:

Thanks, I have tried lots of combinations of corals over the years, I used to work a shift pattern that gave me 19 days every three and a half weeks working, I would place things closer in the morning with lights on and watch, any aggression I could move things, I have a feel now for what should work! ;)

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, how the day went, I came down this morning to the tank trickling and gurgling and the water level down just over an inch, good morning me!
The spraybar in the display decided to back siphon, extra drain, simple, remove the spray bar and work on the Eheim 5000 back up!
(I took the Eheim apart and sprayed about half a G of salt water over my kitchen when I tested it, this did not add to the wellness of my day.)
Technically my black clowns host the back left corner of the display (where the end of the spray bar was, you can see where this is going, ... ) so now I have two sulky clowns.
Fitted (?) Eheim and now have towels because that didn't go well, I walked away calmly and grabbed vodka, I will look at it again tomorrow! ;)

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, how the day went, I came down this morning to the tank trickling and gurgling and the water level down just over an inch, good morning me!
The spraybar in the display decided to back siphon, extra drain, simple, remove the spray bar and work on the Eheim 5000 back up!
(I took the Eheim apart and sprayed about half a G of salt water over my kitchen when I tested it, this did not add to the wellness of my day.)
Technically my black clowns host the back left corner of the display (where the end of the spray bar was, you can see where this is going, ... ) so now I have two sulky clowns.
Fitted (?) Eheim and now have towels because that didn't go well, I walked away calmly and grabbed vodka, I will look at it again tomorrow! ;)
Good job on walking away. It seems when it rains it pours when your having reef days like that!

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ok ..ok..my phone takes crappy pics ,agree ;) but this thing is orange, red ,hints of green and yellow:cool:under blues
WP_20200917_12_13_50_Pro.jpg

Nice, thinking of changing the sump on the twins, it needs re plumbing anyway, I need to send pics to a mate to work the angles out as to what I can physically squeeze in at what angle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back