• For a Limited Time the R2R Partner Membership is NOW OPEN! Get some cool swag and chances to win part of over $20,000 in prizes! Click here for more details

Najer's zen twins.

ReefGrammie

Must...stay...away...from...live...sales...
View Badges
Reaction score
I went to the lfs today for phyto, remembered phyto!
... we all know how this goes right?! ;)
Since having the ycg I realised I needed a black one, they got them in on Thursday but I didn't spot them.
The ycg just after it went in, it is in the pavona and after this pic it went over to make friends, it hasn't left the pavona since like it is on guard duty.
I have had a few glimpses of it so hopefully it will settle quickly.

DSC_0002 (1024x683).jpg

Gcg on the pavona frag, notice the pattern here, it used to live in the one I took out, clown gobies really appear to like pavona! :)

DSC_0007 (1024x743).jpg

Now this is a "frag", £25 and 7 or 8 inches across, the piece that was removed from the tank of someone I know in one piece was about the size of a soccer ball, it was really kicking him in the big three! :)

DSC_0011 (1024x683).jpg
Of course you only went in for phyto!! ;Hilarious Just like the last time I went in to do some coral trading and came home with a fire shrimp, peppermint shrimps, and a royal gramma!

More clown gobies for everyone!!! ;Joyful

OP
najer

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I came down this morning and the black goby was like it was glued to the desk end glass but as soon as the leds started up it was gone back to the pavona.
The ycg hasn't really left the pavona keeping guard. ;)
Hopefully it will grow a pair of fins soon! :)

DSC_0003 (1024x732).jpg

I need pics of the chalice later with the lights a bit stronger, as it is colouring up nicely. :)

DSC_0007 (1024x683).jpg

Fragtacular After Sale
OP
najer

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
This is my longest standing creature, it came in on a coral about 6 or 7 years ago because staff didn't notice it, inch and a quarter - half now, it is the only snail the tassle fill fish hasn't eaten except dove snails and cowries as it can't get into them, the tassle can't get at it due to snail super grip! :)

DSC_0002 (1024x683).jpg

ScottR

Surfing....
View Badges
Reaction score
This is my longest standing creature, it came in on a coral about 6 or 7 years ago because staff didn't notice it, inch and a quarter - half now, it is the only snail the tassle fill fish hasn't eaten except dove snails and cowries as it can't get into them, the tassle can't get at it due to snail super grip! :)

DSC_0002 (1024x683).jpg
Looks like some forams are growing on its shell. Well-aged little bigger

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score

DSC_0002 (1024x683).jpg
He looks sorta sluggish...

Fragtacular After Sale

Crabby48

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
My new Vivien is very friendly and not scared of my hand. She was eating from me until all the other food driven jerks started to keep her away from me. When I added her to the display she layed in my hand and looked around the tank before swimming off. Hope to keep her hand friendly but don’t have high hopes with the others keeping her back.

OP
najer

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
My new Vivien is very friendly and not scared of my hand. She was eating from me until all the other food driven jerks started to keep her away from me. When I added her to the display she layed in my hand and looked around the tank before swimming off. Hope to keep her hand friendly but don’t have high hopes with the others keeping her back.
I so want to keep my cbb but it is not fair on the fish as it it is in restricted volume.

Fragtacular Sale

Do you have any "bully fish" in your tank?

• YES (tell us in the thread)

Votes: 206 58.9%
  • NO bullies just misunderstood...

Votes: 121 34.6%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 23 6.6%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors