Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottR

Surfing....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is my longest standing creature, it came in on a coral about 6 or 7 years ago because staff didn't notice it, inch and a quarter - half now, it is the only snail the tassle fill fish hasn't eaten except dove snails and cowries as it can't get into them, the tassle can't get at it due to snail super grip! :)

DSC_0002 (1024x683).jpg
Looks like some forams are growing on its shell. Well-aged little bigger

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This is my longest standing creature, it came in on a coral about 6 or 7 years ago because staff didn't notice it, inch and a quarter - half now, it is the only snail the tassle fill fish hasn't eaten except dove snails and cowries as it can't get into them, the tassle can't get at it due to snail super grip! :)

DSC_0002 (1024x683).jpg

He looks sorta sluggish...

Crabby48

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My new Vivien is very friendly and not scared of my hand. She was eating from me until all the other food driven jerks started to keep her away from me. When I added her to the display she layed in my hand and looked around the tank before swimming off. Hope to keep her hand friendly but don’t have high hopes with the others keeping her back.

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My new Vivien is very friendly and not scared of my hand. She was eating from me until all the other food driven jerks started to keep her away from me. When I added her to the display she layed in my hand and looked around the tank before swimming off. Hope to keep her hand friendly but don’t have high hopes with the others keeping her back.

I so want to keep my cbb but it is not fair on the fish as it it is in restricted volume.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 136 60.2%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 64 28.3%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 81 35.8%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 39 17.3%
  • Other

Votes: 63 27.9%
Back