Status
Not open for further replies.

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just had the first legal hug with my daughter in 14 months, small hug a few months ago after she had covid at my risk, it was like a recharge after a period of flat battery, the world is brighter! :)

DSC_0015 (1024x683).jpg
lucky you.
my daughter drove an hour to see her mom, 10 minutes from me, and didn't bother to stop by. only reason I know is my son posted a pic on his FB. no more bacon for her. :cool:

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You know when you have a baby asleep on your chest and can feel the heartbeat, I am a very private person but love hugs! :)
Nothing wrong with being private person. My wife hardly shows any emotion at all. Scares me sometimes lol..
But I know deep down inside when it comes down to it she does have a ninja assassins blood running through her veins and just glad she's on my side hahaha.
Moose has pretty much melted me.
How can one not give this face hugs all day everyday:D
28872.jpeg

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nothing wrong with being private person. My wife hardly shows any emotion at all. Scares me sometimes lol..
But I know deep down inside when it comes down to it she does have a ninja assassins blood running through her veins and just glad she's on my side hahaha.
Moose has pretty much melted me.
How can one not give this face hugs all day everyday:D
28872.jpeg

My mum used to breed Great Danes, the two boys slept in the kitchen that I had to traverse to get to my room or toilet whilst drunk, Maple Mead Mayo @ Sianic was the big boy, fell asleep a few times with him on his pallet bed! :)|

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My mum used to breed Great Danes, the two boys slept in the kitchen that I had to traverse to get to my room or toilet whilst drunk, Maple Mead Mayo @ Sianic was the big boy, fell asleep a few times with him on his pallet bed! :)|
I remember you posting about the Great Danes. Excellent dogs. Super intelligent and loyal breed. I got a Blue Merle as puppy that passed with parvo some years back. Was super sad day I didn't realize they needed several parvo shots as it runs rampant in AZ.
Anyhow was the smartest dog I ever met. Never had accident in house. Super obedient and would literally look at me for basic approval to do pretty much whatever he wanted to do as a puppy!
Thinking about getting one for play mate for Moose but wifes hasn't approved it yet.

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
good morning Simon... :) fresh one...;):cool:
WP_20210518_17_05_08_Pro.jpg

i know,i know,lights ramped off as i was taking pics...:rolleyes:;Facepalmsee these next to it,next shot...;Blackeye
WP_20210518_17_04_49_Pro.jpg

DiefsReef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You know when you have a baby asleep on your chest and can feel the heartbeat, I am a very private person but love hugs! :)
I'm a not so private person and LOVE hugs ;Shamefullyembarrased Especially Baby and younger kid hugs. Most I miss about my son being young was coming through the door after work and getting those running, jump in your arms Hugh hugs!
So glad you got to spend time with your daughter!

Moster Hugs.gif

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm a not so private person and LOVE hugs ;Shamefullyembarrased Especially Baby and younger kid hugs. Most I miss about my son being young was coming through the door after work and getting those running, jump in your arms Hugh hugs!
So glad you got to spend time with your daughter!

Moster Hugs.gif

It was that, I didn't cry, she is number one on my priorities list, the tanks are second, it was a good early evening. :)

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good morning Simon,hope she shows up... ;):)
full lights,check out the yellow in the cup:cool:
WP_20210520_13_29_20_Pro.jpg

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Utilities came around today, broke in with a locksmith and warrant, cut off my gas and electric and installed pre payment meters due to non payment and they thought my property was abandoned.
The fish freaked for the half hour the electric was off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 46 35.4%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 28 21.5%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.7%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.7%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 32 24.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back