Najer's zen twins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
WP_20210721_12_12_41_Pro.jpg

MERKEY

Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I left the house at 11-58 hrs to catch the bus, the yellow scopas was in her death throws.
Got back 45 minutes later and can't see the body.
Something changed about 6 weeks ago and she started to swim oddly and slowly started to lose condition, she stopped eating 5 or 6 days ago, not a chance of catching her so she just wasted away.
I am not blaming a fish.
RIP hunny. :)

The fish are very subdued.

DSC_0299 (1024x639).jpg
Hugs sent simon!

DiefsReef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I left the house at 11-58 hrs to catch the bus, the yellow scopas was in her death throws.
Got back 45 minutes later and can't see the body.
Something changed about 6 weeks ago and she started to swim oddly and slowly started to lose condition, she stopped eating 5 or 6 days ago, not a chance of catching her so she just wasted away.
I am not blaming a fish.
RIP hunny. :)

The fish are very subdued.

DSC_0299 (1024x639).jpg
Thanks all, because I lost the flame angel a couple of months ago as well I don't have a colorful active fish anymore.
I am thinking possibly a different angel.
So very sorry Simon, Big hugs!!

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry to hear about your loss Simon.

I'd suggest a Red Sea Regal Angel for your tank except the tangs are probably way to feisty for it. Any other large angels are probably too big for your tank, so back to dwarf angels I guess.

Thanks, the convict is now my main issue with adding new fish.

DiefsReef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They lifted our covid restrictions on Monday, bumped in to an old mate at the bus stop today and we shook hands, weirded me out a bit.
I know its weird getting back to normal. first time wife and I went out to a restaurant was WAY different. Was using the hand sanitizer constantly and worse thing was the food was horrid ;Meh

We'll get there..
Awesome that you got to see your friend!
Think the worst thing about all this is most people need a little companionship from time to time.

SPR1968

No, it wasn’t expensive dear....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They lifted our covid restrictions on Monday, bumped in to an old mate at the bus stop today and we shook hands, weirded me out a bit.
I know exactly what you mean. Basic human contact seems very odd. Its crazy times

I went to my golf club today, and it was an absolute pleasure to go to the bar and order a pot of tea and english scones with jam and clotted cream. Oh yes very English! Lol

And no I haven’t gone tea total so dont worry, the chasers are currently ‘online’!

It was a bit cloudy but who cares!

Oh and the bottle of hand sanitizer smells of vodka just in case I had a panic attack!!

BC7F2813-ED26-430A-B9F7-3A958F967EB9.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back