Najer's zen twins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good morning Simon... :)
growing quick...;)
WP_20210713_13_41_33_Pro.jpg

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rescue scopas isolated in the cube end again, strike two, if she kicks off at the yellow next time she is out.
Bummer. I feel like this bully powder brown is reading my mind and feeling the vibe. He hides everytime I come in room and its only from me yelling at him haha. Haven't tried to catch him yet. Little does he know the big flat rocks are coming out sump tonight and going against back wall in shroom lagoon. He will have no where to hide this this night haha:D Hope he's ok with puffdaddy in tank 2 or he's out.

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bummer. I feel like this bully powder brown is reading my mind and feeling the vibe. He hides everytime I come in room and its only from me yelling at him haha. Haven't tried to catch him yet. Little does he know the big flat rocks are coming out sump tonight and going against back wall in shroom lagoon. He will have no where to hide this this night haha:D Hope he's ok with puffdaddy in tank 2 or he's out.

The introduction of four scopas tangs together has been ongoing for about 8 or 9 months, no one has died or had more than tail / fin splits, worries me to death! ;)

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Other news, I have had my back yard "broken into" twice this week now, caught the filter on cctv today, new gate lock, better cctv camera and an 80 lb draw pistol crossbow ordered today, if anyone gets in once the new lock is fitted I can prove it so if they get damaged it's not my fault. :)

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Other news, I have had my back yard "broken into" twice this week now, caught the filter on cctv today, new gate lock, better cctv camera and an 80 lb draw pistol crossbow ordered today, if anyone gets in once the new lock is fitted I can prove it so if they get damaged it's not my fault. :)
i like a hypodermic needle filled with paly juice. ;)

SPR1968

No, it wasn’t expensive dear....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All caught up Simon, finally! Lol

Did you really buy a crossbow?

Did you buy some ancient leather gear to go with it like in Robin hood, oh and the green tights like we wear up in Nottinghamshire his home town!?

Last edited:
OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
if murph is really working, the package will get lifted off your porch while you're gone. :eek:

Still no delivery.

The only people I talk to around me live two down, as they went out today I was taking a 4' ATI 8 tube hybrid out of the car, guess that I am now "the grower", been called worse! :p

DSC_0298 (1024x445).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 42 16.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 16 6.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 11.7%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 148 57.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 7.4%
Back