Najer's zen twins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot I had a viewer...
20210713_231319.jpg
20210713_231323.jpg
20210713_231315.jpg


Still need a little work
 
Rescue scopas isolated in the cube end again, strike two, if she kicks off at the yellow next time she is out.
Bummer. I feel like this bully powder brown is reading my mind and feeling the vibe. He hides everytime I come in room and its only from me yelling at him haha. Haven't tried to catch him yet. Little does he know the big flat rocks are coming out sump tonight and going against back wall in shroom lagoon. He will have no where to hide this this night haha:D Hope he's ok with puffdaddy in tank 2 or he's out.
 
Bummer. I feel like this bully powder brown is reading my mind and feeling the vibe. He hides everytime I come in room and its only from me yelling at him haha. Haven't tried to catch him yet. Little does he know the big flat rocks are coming out sump tonight and going against back wall in shroom lagoon. He will have no where to hide this this night haha:D Hope he's ok with puffdaddy in tank 2 or he's out.

The introduction of four scopas tangs together has been ongoing for about 8 or 9 months, no one has died or had more than tail / fin splits, worries me to death! ;)
 
good morning Simon... ;) still got 5 min to spare...:cool:
just whites ,wee hours..:)
WP_20210715_03_16_46_Pro.jpg
 
Other news, I have had my back yard "broken into" twice this week now, caught the filter on cctv today, new gate lock, better cctv camera and an 80 lb draw pistol crossbow ordered today, if anyone gets in once the new lock is fitted I can prove it so if they get damaged it's not my fault. :)
 
Other news, I have had my back yard "broken into" twice this week now, caught the filter on cctv today, new gate lock, better cctv camera and an 80 lb draw pistol crossbow ordered today, if anyone gets in once the new lock is fitted I can prove it so if they get damaged it's not my fault. :)
i like a hypodermic needle filled with paly juice. ;)
 
Good morning Simon... :)
2 open midday lights??? ...:cool:
WP_20210708_14_56_59_Pro.jpg
WP_20210708_14_57_11_Pro.jpg
 
All caught up Simon, finally! Lol

Did you really buy a crossbow?

Did you buy some ancient leather gear to go with it like in Robin hood, oh and the green tights like we wear up in Nottinghamshire his home town!?
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new