Ah that makes sense
She has popped out a couple of times this evening, hopefully it will settle when she accepts her new position in the pecking order. :)
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Ah that makes sense
Good morning Simon.. :cool: fix that camera yet...:rolleyes::p;)
![]()
NOT ME..LOL...:cool:
Thank you, Simon, for being you. I appreciate your kindness...whether we're talking about a fish or a very special dog. :)
good morning .. ;) caught the snake open midday lights...o_O...;Woot
have a great day...:cool:
![]()
![]()
good morning.
leaving tonight on vacation. back thursday.
so play nice.
or tag me to any drama so I see it when I get back. ;)
:cool:did not even see scopas in my pic..lol...;);WootNice and nice fish. ;)
![]()
have a safe trip enjoy..;)we will be sure to"VISIT" your builds have no worries..:D:cool:good morning.
leaving tonight on vacation. back thursday.
so play nice.
or tag me to any drama so I see it when I get back. ;)
![]()
![]()
Looks like its meant to be to me:DExcuse the favia, green bounce shroom. ;)
![]()
Looks like its meant to be to me:D
That favia though not sure if I've seen one look that good!
That favia though not sure if I've seen one look that good!