Najer's zen twins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
BIG SOFTY... ;) :cool:
WP_20210702_15_06_11_Pro.jpg

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I went to see if the lens was in for collection, my mouse broke so needed a new one anyway, lens was there so all cool except their booking in system was on the blink so I was away for about an hour, got back to all three brown scopas tangs in the display and no yellow scopas.
I have had glimpses of her but not enough to check for damage, I think the rescue scopas, at least twice her size just became number two in the pecking order, they won't let her out of the scape, not a clue what to do!

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I went to see if the lens was in for collection, my mouse broke so needed a new one anyway, lens was there so all cool except their booking in system was on the blink so I was away for about an hour, got back to all three brown scopas tangs in the display and no yellow scopas.
I have had glimpses of her but not enough to check for damage, I think the rescue scopas, at least twice her size just became number two in the pecking order, they won't let her out of the scape, not a clue what to do!
Try a small mirror against the glass where the problem tang hangs out.

DiefsReef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just had two policemen in the house for about 45 minutes. I didn't get arrested and have no warrants outstanding with them. ;)
No warrants and didn’t do anything wrong, they wouldn’t come in my house lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back