Ooh a package deal!! Good find!
It was at the back of the softie tank, the manager picked it up and moved it forward for me to take a look more closely, as soon as I saw the size of the rock it was sold. :)
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Ooh a package deal!! Good find!
Reminds me I should talk with my LFS owner. Soft corals are making a comeback and his selection is very limited.It was at the back of the softie tank
Reminds me I should talk with my LFS owner. Soft corals are making a comeback and his selection is very limited.
BIG SOFTY... ;) :cool:
![]()
11 minutes and no splam with the new lens yet?!
11 minutes and no splam with the new lens yet?!
11 minutes and no splam with the new lens yet?!
Try a small mirror against the glass where the problem tang hangs out.I went to see if the lens was in for collection, my mouse broke so needed a new one anyway, lens was there so all cool except their booking in system was on the blink so I was away for about an hour, got back to all three brown scopas tangs in the display and no yellow scopas.
I have had glimpses of her but not enough to check for damage, I think the rescue scopas, at least twice her size just became number two in the pecking order, they won't let her out of the scape, not a clue what to do!
Try a small mirror against the glass where the problem tang hangs out.
Whoever spoke to me about the Nikon D40 needs to nudge me.
Been in a bit of a funk, flat, new meds hit me hard, hopefully on the way back up. :)
![]()