Najer's zen twins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
BIG SOFTY... ;) :cool:
WP_20210702_15_06_11_Pro.jpg
 
Good morning Simon... ;) :cool: i got SPBLAMMMO...:)
WP_20210703_13_15_53_Pro.jpg
 
I went to see if the lens was in for collection, my mouse broke so needed a new one anyway, lens was there so all cool except their booking in system was on the blink so I was away for about an hour, got back to all three brown scopas tangs in the display and no yellow scopas.
I have had glimpses of her but not enough to check for damage, I think the rescue scopas, at least twice her size just became number two in the pecking order, they won't let her out of the scape, not a clue what to do!
 
I went to see if the lens was in for collection, my mouse broke so needed a new one anyway, lens was there so all cool except their booking in system was on the blink so I was away for about an hour, got back to all three brown scopas tangs in the display and no yellow scopas.
I have had glimpses of her but not enough to check for damage, I think the rescue scopas, at least twice her size just became number two in the pecking order, they won't let her out of the scape, not a clue what to do!
Try a small mirror against the glass where the problem tang hangs out.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 40.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new