OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That racing in the cold and rain reminds me of my boys racing motocross in the spring and fall in our country. Wet, muddy and just soul suckling hard work lol. Parents spread out around the track slipping and sliding getting each others kids up righted and back in the race. The racing family is bonded in those moments as our kids battled the elements just to finish the moto!

I had a RZ 350 yellow and black Kenny Roberts special Yamaha for a couple of years...what a hoot riding a 2 smoke street bike...just loved it. Still have a 50th AE 250F dirt bike that just sits under the cover for the last 5 years! Now I ride an 81 GS1100 and a 2000 R1100RT BMW. Sport bikes are above my pay grade lol!

Lol, gotta love a two smoke, powerband of about 3000 rpm if you're lucky, Yamaha RD 250 dx and Suzuki GT 380 that handled like a pig but was great in a straight line, did about 10 - 15 to the gallon if ridden hard. ;)

Lowell Lemon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My brother had the Suzuki GT 380. Fun to ride! I just remembered how it fired on a couple cylinders until it warmed up and the third one joined in the music.

See I would not know pig handling from good handling since I cannot scrap a knee in a corner lol! Come to think of it the RZ 350 was a little lose in the back in corners and did not inspire confidence.

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My brother had the Suzuki GT 380. Fun to ride! I just remembered how it fired on a couple cylinders until it warmed up and the third one joined in the music.

See I would not know pig handling from good handling since I cannot scrap a knee in a corner lol! Come to think of it the RZ 350 was a little lose in the back in corners and did not inspire confidence.

I used to do motorcycle track days, once you get your knee down it inspires a load of confidence, my mate let me borrow a tracker timer at a track day, in the class I could ride in club racing about a month later I would have been top 15 times, never raced though.

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Favia moved due to the bcg, very stressed.

DSC_0372 (1024x683).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.3%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 43 35.8%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 36 30.0%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 30 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.8%
Back