Najer's zen twins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
good evening Simon...:)
i vote for the "look no badge here" badge...;)
Bear must stay out of honey when going near bees :D
 
What is wonky? Hahaha JK man I actually use that one people seem to get it.
Don't be surprised if I start referring to my baby shroom boogers as loafs:D
 
People will be searching as I type, it was a very specific question / answer.
That is a really popular show here. I think most people in the US will understand, but I have thought a lot of things before and often been wrong. Emphasis on often.
 
What is wonky? Hahaha JK man I actually use that one people seem to get it.
Don't be surprised if I start referring to my baby shroom boogers as loafs:D

Off topic and yes I have a few shroom boogers, it is highly unlikely I will ever make the States, if I ever get to Frank's I will be saying "hey Booger", we were robbed at the naming! ;)
 
Boogie won regardless,"LIL Booger" "Boogie baby" "BOOGIE"!!.. IS HIS NAME, the fix was in the disclaimer...:p
And we will be happy to meet you Simon...:cool:
 
50 yards from the bus stop to go to the local mini market, completely unprovoked sting to my lower right neck / upper shoulder by a wasp, took three hours to stop the intense stinging, beer and oregano helped. ;Wacky

First wasp sting in about ten years, forgot how much it stings, I'll survi

Forgot how much it stings!?!! Try our hornets here, 30 years later I still haven't forgotten! So I feel for you! Hope yours isn't a flesh dissolving sting like mine was.
 
Sit down.
No really sit and put any drinks down.
I had to adjust the flow down from the cube end to stop gurgles and burps, top up of ro required anyway, I am the ato, calibrated the refractometer with fresh ro first and then the tank was tested, 35 smack on, might test it again next year. ;)
 
Did Simon go to LFS;Watching

??? SPBLAMMM... ;) :cool: Have a great night...:)
IMG_20210814_055823_282.jpg

hey,check out the stars open ,middle of dark time...:cool:
 
Did Simon go to LFS;Watching

I no longer have a car or drivers license so trips to the lfs are out, they have a ribbon gorg reserved for me, the walk from the once an hour bus that is close leaves a mile walk, I currently can't walk a mile due to poor health. :)
 
good morning Simon... :) Trips with your little girl ,are always great...;)good quality time...:cool:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new