Najer's zen twins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It moved over night and detached this morning, not been a great day being honest.
It will turn up. They are quite grumpy to begin with. My carpets move for minute before finding a good place. Keep your eyes open. Just a peak in the rocks could find it.
 
Very impressive build and fun tread

Thanks. :)

DSC_0081 (1024x683).jpg
 
I was just thinking back to March 2019, I helped my lfs out of a tight squeeze for about 6 days, covered about 2 weeks of acclimating corals and fish, didn't lose anything attributable to me, they treat me good and I always get discount on livestock, love my lfs. :)

DSC_0078 (1024x694).jpg
 
:oops::oops:...how the "cluck" did i get bumped from HERE...:oops:

Sorry I hijacked your thread, Simon! I erased it and I'm moving the pics. :) Any luck finding the mini carpet?
You sure did...:p;)
Show up yet??
I was just thinking back to March 2019, I helped my lfs out of a tight squeeze for about 6 days, covered about 2 weeks of acclimating corals and fish, didn't lose anything attributable to me, they treat me good and I always get discount on livestock, love my lfs. :)

DSC_0078 (1024x694).jpg
called karma...;)
beautiful pieces...:cool:

have you seen nem yet ?
 
ANNND... some good night SPBLAMMM...:D
IMG_20210731_151959_037.jpg
 
good morning/afternoon ... :)
IMG_2712.JPG
 
Still no sign but hopefully it will walk to light and be cool even if I can't see it. ;)
No baby carpets here, but my one minimaxi spent the first 3 months out of sight and just recently relocated into view.
 
Good morning Simon... :) hiding chali's huh...;)well ... chali SPBLAMMMED...:cool:
IMG_2689.JPG
IMG_20210910_143318_499.jpg

;):cool:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new