Najer's zen twins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
have a good night Simon...:)
IMG_20211112_222431_487.jpg
 
good morning Simon ... :)
"see i can still fit though this cave"...;)
IMG_3362.JPG
 
good morning Simon... :)
she's growing out of control "again"...;):cool:
IMG_20211117_142633_629.jpg
 
no worries Simon, tomorrow will be better...:cool:
 
Thanks all, my boiler / furnace went into fault 3 days so I have been worrying about the tank temps, two days of giggle searches and the fault codes basically mean nothing to a normal person.
Phoned a local service guy and explained what I think happened, he couldn't get to me inside a week but he did let slip what one of the codes meant, I re primed the gas supply, boiler working.
 
Thanks all, my boiler / furnace went into fault 3 days so I have been worrying about the tank temps, two days of giggle searches and the fault codes basically mean nothing to a normal person.
Phoned a local service guy and explained what I think happened, he couldn't get to me inside a week but he did let slip what one of the codes meant, I re primed the gas supply, boiler working.

So your saying you now work-over old boilers!?!! ;) :eek::eek::eek:
 
hey ,Simon sorry i missed ya' ,wanted to show you these ,
remember the thread with the knobby snakes ... ;)
after 25+ years ,these are mine...;Wideyedyep starting to get knobby...:cool:
IMG_3385.JPG
 
good morning Simon... :)
"the pool was cold"...:D
IMG_20211120_003032_496.jpg
 
look too much like a pillow to me... ;)
have a great day Simon...:cool:
IMG_20211120_051402_362.jpg
 
I thought about the credit I added this week before the boiler incident , I got maybe 10% of the credit added, hard to butt heads with the utilities, watch me go tomorrow lol, I bought a small oil filled electric radiator today, going on an 8 hour timer for this time of the year so it draws from my solar, it will take a few days to tune, so wish I could go off grid.
 
you got that right !!!,i would love to go solar.
all mine, panel to batteries,to box ,to plugs... ;)
&*#@# the utility co...:)
 
you got that right !!!,i would love to go solar.
all mine, panel to batteries,to box ,to plugs... ;)
&*#@# the utility co...:)

I am legally restricted as to how I touch my solar, I have a mate who will sort it to battery backup storage and stop exports of excess electric to the grid as far as possible, 4 or 5 stage plan, all expensive, looking at hydrogen as it is slowly becoming more available.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new