Najer's zen twins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was trying to take a pic and somehow managed to hit a wrong button and get a video clip.
Was it a ‘naughty Simon’ video clIp……!? it was deleted a bit quick sharpish like! Lol
 
how far away from each other are you gent's ??
Far enough…..!

About 2 hours I guess by car. Or about 20 minutes by helicopter……… only joking before you start! Lol
 
I live in Nottinghamshire we’re we all wear very tight green leggings and hang around in the forest with our merry men. You from the US must of heard of Robin Hood?

Well I’m Shaun from the hood, gangster init! Lol
 
I live in Nottinghamshire we’re we all wear very tight green leggings and hang around in the forest with our merry men. You from the US must of heard of Robin Hood?

Well I’m Shaun from the hood, gangster init! Lol

"Hi, my name is Shaun of da hood and my balls itch loads in these tight green tights."
 
IMG_20211202_230410_947.jpg
IMG_20211130_142131_060.jpg
IMG_20211009_181214_796.jpg
IMG_20211202_003301_732.jpg

Boogie balls...;):D

Shaun got me started...:)
 
I can't find it and it is on an old laptop, utub is giving me nada even on my account.
it's still in here, don't think "disappeared"...??
enjoy the read @danieyella ... ;) :)
 
"Hi, my name is Shaun of da hood and my balls itch loads in these tight green tights."
I cant actually talk anymore but yeh gangster of the hood init babe!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new