Najer's zen twins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes ,she loves me... ;) she gave me a rope and a picture of a tree for xmas...:p
 
a44557e1263361f06e8616e24ad81ad1.gif
 
Just turned down a friends request on fb, potential new dealer but his wife is very annoying.
Dare I even ask what sort of ‘dealer’….!
 
Dare I even ask what sort of ‘dealer’….!

Yes that, they have a marine tank, two kids and a dog, he has had a tough couple of years with cancer and we chat ok, my lfs has 2 or 3 wives that know better than everyone else and have various out of control kids sprinkled on the top, wife "X" had an issue with her seahorse tank so I offered a flow alternative to account for the ponies and keeping the substrate clearer, didn't even try it and the ponies died.
 
Third pair of T5s stayed on for six minutes this morning and I managed ten pics including a lens swap, everything is so much richer in colour, I miss this for six hours of the day. ;)
(No new light news.)

DSC_0010 (1024x734).jpg
It does look good.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new