- Joined
- Mar 5, 2018
- Messages
- 8,104
- Reaction score
- 40,548
- Location
- NJ
- What state or country do you live in
- New Jersey
Think it’s time you learn to share. You can’t hoard everything. Oh and I will tell your wife!eyes away... ;) mine...:p
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Think it’s time you learn to share. You can’t hoard everything. Oh and I will tell your wife!eyes away... ;) mine...:p
Think it’s time you learn to share. You can’t hoard everything. Oh and I will tell your wife!
He only does his nails when he goes out after hoursLove what you did with your nails Frank! ;)
Dare I even ask what sort of ‘dealer’….!Just turned down a friends request on fb, potential new dealer but his wife is very annoying.
Dare I even ask what sort of ‘dealer’….!
It does look good.Third pair of T5s stayed on for six minutes this morning and I managed ten pics including a lens swap, everything is so much richer in colour, I miss this for six hours of the day. ;)
(No new light news.)
![]()