Name change

I can change it! What would you like it to be?
 
Done..
 
No
 
Hahaha!
 
and a single arm reaches out from the darkness and wipes it away....
 
Hahaha I like this place more all ready..........I am a smart butt myself hahahaha

Hey Rich, good to hear from ya! I actually just asked Gresham about bay mac about 15 minutes ago, so not sure if I am going yet. I have been out of the game since I closed my store enjoying life with my wife and 2 sons. I still have that good ole LPS fever though!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 51 34.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 21 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new