Name my Blood Orange Clownfish!

I've had this little guy for a couple months now.
He's done pretty well! :cool:
He's shy, he likes to precariously chill behind the powerhead ahaha
He's gone two months with no name, so I was hoping the community would help me name him!

clown.png


Thanks to everyone for their ideas! :)
I love those, was thinking of getting rid of mines since the female died due to velvet. He is now in QT but im thinking of giving it to my LFS or anyone near me. Aggressive little guys though goes straight to bite me the moment a finger goes in the water lol
 
My girlfriend decided boop was the name so I guess that’s what we’re going with hahaha
Oh my goodness, I am tearing up laughing. My kids and husband had to know why and I showed them the thread. They are laughing too. They could not figure out why I said Boop. I said I don't know, it just came to me when I saw the fish. :p
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new