Name That Coral!

OvaskaReefer

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 21, 2026
Messages
24
Reaction score
19
Location
Virginia
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC I was watching a video this evening and this caught my eye multiple times but was never mentioned. Can I get a name? And is it ever fragged? Thanks! 🙏🏻

Posted pictures and video title/time stamp to help identify.

IMG_1353.jpeg IMG_1354.jpeg
 
Odd it has like monti formations to the skin structure
 
Kinda looks like a Hot Barbie Milli? Not an expert in sticks just a guess.
 
It definitely stumped me. Hopefully I can hear back ! (And maybe get a frag!) 🤞🏻
 
Looks like it’s been chopped right back then re-incrusting itself.
 
It's a spath.. I don't think it's deformed just think the owner is chopping it back. Probably Heisenberg and they are trying to make some money off selling frags instead of letting the coral grow out
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new